... things that don't fit anywhere else!
Up until June 2012, I was happy posting files for people to get on the public access side of my Apple .Mac disk share. However, in the name of "progress", that ability has gone away. So, it's to the domain registrar (again) for me and yet another domain and web site to look after. However, since it is only stuff that I think might be interesting to musicians (and that are in the public domain or that I've had express permission to post), I'm not sure if this site will be needing much updating.
Places ya may want to go to
Because, let's face it, this place is kinda boring.
- The Mandolin Cafe
- The Session
- Chiff and Fipple
- Kratzer/Bulldog Mandolins - Seriously good mandolins at an incredibly fair price. I was lucky enough to get my hands on Bulldog #1 (and I'm not going to let go).
- Nyberg Instruments - Wonderful Bouzoukis, Octave Mandolins, and Citterns. Lawrence is a class act as well. I have one of his carved topped bouzoukis and just love it.
- Rigel Instruments - Mandolins for people who are not afraid to think outside the box. These instruments are beautiful to look at and easy to play. After having four different Rigels come through the house I finally was able to get my dream G5.
- Jacobson Instruments - Marty Jacobson is making some beautiful A style mandolins with a lot of custom work. I have one on order and can't wait for a chance to play it.
- P.W. Crump Co. - Phil Crump is renowned for his Bouzoukis, Octave Mandolins, and Citterns. I have an Octave that was custom built by him. It is a wonderful instrument that gets better every time I play it.